Tar 4 mg Nicotine 0.4 mg Type King Size BoxPrice per 1 cartonCAD 38.19 / USD 29.00
Tar 7 mg Nicotine 0.6 mg Type King Size BoxPrice per 1 cartonCAD 38.19 / USD 29.00
Tar 10 mg Nicotine 0.9 mg Type King Size BoxPrice per 1 cartonCAD 47.54 / USD 36.10
Tar 7 mg Nicotine 0.6 mg Type King Size BoxPrice per 1 cartonCAD 51.88 / USD 39.40
Tar 10 mg Nicotine 0.9 mg Type King Size BoxPrice per 1 cartonCAD 50.78 / USD 38.56
Pall Mall Cigarettes
There are four types of Pall Mall Cigarettes sold worldwide. Each type addresses to a particular kind of smoker and is advertised as such. Here they are, from the strongest to the lightest variety:
- Pall Mall Filters - Probably, the most popular variety of all, Filters are suitable for any smoker who loves a strong taste and a mild aroma.
- Pall Mall Lights - This variety is women's favorite, because it encompasses both a full-bodied aroma and a gentle taste.
- Pall Mall Ultra Lights - Especially created for those interested in a very light cigarette that still has the taste of the Filters variety.
- Pall Mall Menthol - Great for women, this type of Pall Mall is one of the most popular menthol cigarettes in the world.
Apart from these basic types, there are special editions of Pall Mall. Some of them are sold locally, whereas others are produced for smokers with very particular tastes. Here are the most important Pall Mall secondary varieties:
- Rothman's Pall Mall Export - They are produced by Rothmans and are considered a premium brand. They're generally more expensive than regular filters.
- Pall Mall Ultra Lights Box 100's - A variety created for women. The taste is similar to that of Pall Mall Ultra Lights, but the style of the box is innovative.
- Pall Mall Silver Famous Superslims - A high-end variety for those who enjoy the context of smoking more than they enjoy the smoke.
- Pall Mall Nanokings Silver - A blend of elegant design and medium tar.
These types of Pall Mall are not just simple variations on the same theme. On the contrary, there are major differences from one type to another, especially visible in the way smokers react when they try a new type. As such, the best way to describe the entire collection is through a long-loved cliché: unity in diversity.